NR Computer Learning Center, located in Orange in Southern California, provides training in Project Management, Software development and database design & Development. NRCLC is also Authorized Testing Center for Certiport, Prometric and Pearson for Microsoft, Oracle, Verizon, Project Management, Open Source Technology and more.
Vazi Okhandiar, PMP, MBA, MCT, MSCS, BSEE
Vazi Okhandiar is the founder of NRTechnology.com and NRCLC.com. These companies provide professional training and consulting services in the area of Project Management and Information Technology. She is currently the Executive Director at NR Computer Learning Center and Vice President mLogica.
Vazi has over 20 years of experience in managing, architecture, designing and implementing information technology projects for large clients such as the United Nations, Toyota, General Motors and Mitsubishi, as well as numerous small and medium size enterprises. Vazi has expertise in developing online application, mobile application and designing and implementing databases. She was one of the original designers of the software for converting the paper based maps into digital maps. These digital maps are being used today worldwide by the Internet and mobile users. Vazi has worked in several industries including telecommunication, manufacturing, media and entertainment, financial, healthcare, and automotive. Vazi previously worked for Electronic Data Systems (EDS) and Computer Science Corporation (CSC) in a lead technologist’s role, and at the National University as one of the youngest full time faculty members and was the Head of the Computer Science Department, National University, Orange County.
Vazi provides Corporate training, classroom and online training in Information Technology and Project Management. She is currently on the Advisory Board of the Irvine Valley College and a SCORE Counselor for small businesses. Vazi has been awarded as “Excellence in Development” for an Electronic Billing System by Mitsubishi’s telecommunication division, “Excellence in Development” of the Product Data Management System at Electronic Data Systems (EDS). She is a Member of International Who’s Who of Information Technology since 1999. Vazi has an MBA from the University of California, Irvine, a Master’s in Computer Science from the Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, and a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from University of California, Irvine. She is also Microsoft Certified Training providing Microsoft, Project Management and software development training. She is a member of following professional organizations:
- Power Builder Tutorial, Deploying Web Form .NET applications to IIS in Vista PowerBuilder-Sys-Con, Aug 1, 2008 (PDF)
- Choosing More Effective Keywords To Increase Traffic To Your WebsiteIrvine Chamber of Commerce, Business Connection, July 2004
- Building A Website For Your CompanyIrvine Chamber of Commerce, Business Connection, July 2003
- Article on Education Planning Management Information System (EPMIS), St. Lucia, 2001
- Meet Vazi Okhandiar, the founder and the President of NR Learning Center and a successful entrepreneur Shehjar, May 9, 2008
- Online Study is the Shortest, Most Convenient route to higher Education for Many Indians The Week, Nov 4, 2007
- mLogica’s Vazi Okhandiar to Present at ICLORD 2005 International Educational Press Release Newswire, Sept 2007
- Vistas n e-Learning, Hindustan Times, Mumbai, Sept 12, 2007
- Press ‘enter’ for e-Learning Aug 10, 2007
- Online self-assessment tools for students Business Times, The Times of India, 2 June 2007
- Okhandiars get US Congress Certificate for Entrepreneurial Skills, Economic Times, 22nd Feb, 2007
- US Honours Pune IT Execs Times Of India, 22nd Feb 2007
- US Honors mLogica Executives Cyber Media News, Feb 23, 2007
- mLogica’s Vazi Okhandiar to Present at ICLORD 2005 International Educational Conference in Bangkok, Thailand,Moneyplans.net, Sept, 2005
Professor Hirday Nath Pandit MA PhD
Professor Hirday Nath Pandit, MA (Economics) and PhD (Economics of Education), is an internationally known expert in educational management and policy analysis. He has 35 years of teaching and research experience in the field of educational management and policy analysis. He has over 100 publications/ working papers/documents and articles in the International Journals of Education. He was a Professor of Education and Head of Policy Planning and Evaluation at the National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT), New Delhi for several years. He also worked at the Association of Indian Universities and Institute of Applied Manpower, New Delhi. He was the lead member of the Research Team on Manpower Forecasting of the Indian National Commission on Education [1964-66]. He has served as a United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)/UNDP educational expert/advisor, a Consultant for the Cambridge Education Consultants and as an advisor for the World Bank/UNDP educational projects for several developing countries. In 1973, Professor Hirday Nath Pandit received his PhD degree in the Economics of Education from the Delhi University, and in 1976, he received a Diploma in Educational Management from UNESCO -International Institute for Educational Planning (IIEP), Paris. He was also the recipient of the UNESCO Fellowship at IIEP Paris and the Visitor Fellowship of the British Council, London. He was the Indian delegate for the UNESCO Workshop on the Self Management in Education at Belgrade. Since 1977, he has been working on several International assignments, including the following:
- 1977 – 1983: As a UNESCO Expert and Advisor to the University of Ibadan, Nigeria, he helped the University for six yeas to establish the Department of Educational Management.
- 1984 – 1988: During those five years, he was Professor of Educational Planning and Administration, Head, Department of Foundations of Education and the Dean of Education at the University of Jos, Nigeria.
- 1988 – 1992: He worked as the Team Leader and Advisor for the Cambridge Education Consultants for four years for the UNESCO/UNDP Project on educational planning for the Republic of Ghana.
- 1993-1995: He also worked for three years as the Technical Advisor for the World Bank Project on the FUNCTIONAL LITERACY for Ghana.
- 1996 – 1997: He was responsible for developing the Management Information System (MIS) for the Education Sector of Dominica and St. Lucia.
- 2000 – 2009: Advisor to NR Computer Learning Center (www.nrclc.com). As an advisor, he is helping NRCLC establish on-site, off-site and on-line Information Technology courses.
- He has published several books/documents on Educational Management and Policy.
Sriram (Sri) Ramadas, PMP, MCT, MCP, MCTS
Sriram (Sri) Ramadas has over 20 years of experience in Information Technology projects and products and has successfully played different roles including project management, product management, implementation, new business development, marketing and technical pre-sales. Sri is a certified PMP and also holds Microsoft certifications including MCT, MCP and MCTS. Sri has a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering and MBA in Marketing. He is currently the Sr VP with a leading provider of global trade compliance and supply chain security software. He lives in Irvine with his wife and two sons and enjoys listening to music and playing golf.
Sunita Mehrotra, MCT, EA, MSCS, BSCS
Sunita has over 15 years of experience in software development and in providing IT training. She has actively been involved in IT training and setting and operating of financial system for NR Computer Learning Center for the past five years. She specializes in financial management and accounting practices for small businesses. She has worked for H&R Block, Superior National Insurance Group, William M. Mercer, Applied Information for Marketing (AIM) and TCAM. She has Master’s and Bachelor’s degrees in Computer Science and Mathematics. She has certificate in Taxation, Accounting and Financial Planning from the University of California, Los Angeles. She is a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and QuickBooks Certified User.