Microsoft Excel 2013 Trainer
The Microsoft Excel Trainer is responsible for the development, customization and delivery of Microsoft Excel 2013 training to meet the needs of the user community and clients.
- Provide industry standard technology training that help clients improve productivity through the effective use of technology.
- Work with clients to develop plan for conducting individual and group training for new and existing employees on Microsoft products.
- Develop customize training for individuals requiring additional training to assist them in their day-to-day responsibilities
- Develop test to measure student progress and to evaluate effectiveness of training.
- Maintain training schedule and submit report in a timely manner.
- Requires a 4 year College Degree
- Microsoft Office Certification (MOS) in Excel 2010/2013
- Extensive knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent writing skills to create training documentation
- Must be able to travel
Seeking an individual with maketing background to maket educational product and services to target businesses. Must have a Bachelor Degree or equivalent; and 1 year plus experience in marketing product and/or service in the field of training. Background in Information Technology is not required. Training specific to our product and services will be provided.
- Developing maketing package.
- Maketing product and services to individual and corporation
- Genearating Leads.
- Participating in maketing events.
- Interacting with potential customers and addressing queries.
- Work with senior management to understand customer needs and company products.
- React and document efficiently and accurately all inbound and outbound enquiries.
- Fresh Graduates with 1-3 years experience in client services or marketing.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, email and the Internet.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Excellent team player.
We are looking for an Office Administrator to manage the candidates taking the test. The requirements include:
- checking in and out the students.
- answering phone & making follow-up calls.
- filing end of the day report.
- knowledge of Internet research, Email, Excel and Word
- detail oriented.
- good communication skills.
- and other administrative work.
Summer Camp – Computer Trainer for Teens
Looking for candidates with experience in working with teenagers between the ages of 10 and 17. The candidate must have prior tutoring or teaching experience in computers, programming language, game programming or robotics.
The statements contained in these position description are not necessarily all-inclusive, additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned and requirements may vary from time to time.
If you are interested in working at NRCLC for Instructor, Tutor, Sales or Marketing position, please fill in the form and email your resume to email@example.com