Java programming language was created by Sun Microsystems, which was later bought by Oracle Corporation. Java is an object oriented programming language similar to C++, suitable for writing complete, large-scale programs.
Both of these languages are based on Object-Oriented concepts, as a result, you work with small objects that are combined together to form larger objects.
- Hands-on Classroom Training: Student can select a course from our list of scheduled class. The scheduled classes are held at our training facility located in Orange, CA. These classes are good for students who like to learn in a small group environment with maximum of 12 student per training sessions. For more information on our scheduled classes, please visit our website at http://www.nrclc.com. We also have a testing center, where student have the option for registering for the exam right after the training.
- Corporate Training: Companies have the option to send their employees to our training facility in Orange or have our instructor provide instruction at their facility. To request for Corporate Training, fill up the online form at http://www.nrclc.com/CorporateTraining/Corporate_Training.html. or call us at (714) 505-3475.
- Online Courses: Students have the option to signup for online courses to take the class from a location of their choice. To view list of our online courses for learning programming Languages, click here.
- Live Instructor Led Online Training: We have the technology to provide live Instructor led online training. If you cannot attend our scheduled classes, you have the option to attend it remotely. For information on attending the training remotely, please contact our office at (714) 505-3475.
- One-on-One Training: Our instructors also provide one-on-one customized training to meet the needs of the client. For more information on private lesson, please call us at (714) 505-3475.
- Study Material: For information on study guide, practice test, voucher, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (714) 505-3475.
Join our mailing list to receive timely email notification on event, webinar, training, workshop, discount, promotion and more. If you have a question or would like to book an appointment for further clarification, please use the button to schedule an appointment online or call (714) 505-3475.
Yes, we have group discount available. A group with 2 or more can receive a discount of up to 10% and a group of 4 or more can receive a discount of up to 20%
There are several ways to register for a class
- You can call our office at (714) 505-3475
- You can fax your registration form to our office at (714)
505-3476 and mail a check (made payable to: NR Computer Learning Center)
- You can e-mail your registration form to email@example.com
- You can mail your registration form with a check (made payable to: payable to: NR Computer Learning Center) at:
NR Computer Learning Center
Location: 1835 W Orange Ave, STE 200, Orange, CA 92868 (Close to the intersection of 5 and 57 Freeway.)
Timing: Mon – Sat, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- You can book an appointment and complete your registration in person
For additional assistance, feel free to contact us. NR Computer Learning Center is located at 1835 W Orange Ave, STE 200, Orange, CA 92868. Call us at (714) 505-3475 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.